EMS Training, LLC is looking for a Part time NYS CLI’s for our NAEMT and NYS EMT Basic Programs.
The role of the Lab Instructor/Educator is to guide students through the practical skills sessions of the program.
- Assures that all students are instructed skills properly according to NREMT Guidelines
- Assures adherence to NREMT Course Guidelines, Pogram polices, and Facility Rules.
- Maintains consistency and conformity when demonstrating skills
- Assures that students are supervised during skill practice sessions to maximize practice time and minimize lecture time
- Be a good role model for student
- Bring problems to the attention of their immediate supervisor
- Be an objective evaluator for the skill examinations and evaluations, offer construtive feedback and remediation to students.
- Maintains records of student’s performance and activities during skill sessions
- Maintains knowledge of program goals
- Maintains current knowledge of the professional discipline and educational methodologies through continuing professional development
- Maintain EMT Certifications
Two (2) years of clinical experience as an EMT
HS Diploma required Associates’ Degree preferred
Proficient instruction, supervision and evaluation
- EMT or Paramedic
- NYS CLI or CIC
- NREMT Certification
- PHTLS Instructor
- AHA BCLS Instructor
- AHA ACLS Instructor
- AHA PALS Instructor
- 25.00 to 30.00 hourly
Job location, Bronx/Queens/Brooklyn
To apply please send your resume, certifications, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: lab instructor