American Heart Association
ACLS Instructor Course Online
The EMS Training LLCs ACLS Instructor Certification course is a hybrid/online course that trains participants to teach CPR and Basic Life Support to the community.
Who should take this course?
Healthcare Providers with current certification in ACLS Provider
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the ACLS Instructo Essentials Prior to Course
- Purchase the 2020 ALS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 Manikins with Feedback Devices, or new Prestan Manikins
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Any required equipment to Teach ACLS as per the guidelines.
Instructors can align with EMS Training, LLC and teach there own classes or teach for us at one of our locations, where you will be compensated for your time.
We offer ACLS & PALS Instructor course hybrid/online
Call us to set up this class.