American Heart Association
ACLS Instructor Course
The EMS Training LLCs, ACLS Instructor Certification course trains participants to teach CPR and Advanced Life Support to the community. ACLS Instructors must be advanced practitioners who have experience and knowledge of ACLS Algorithms, treatment, and skills.
Who should take this course?
Healthcare Providers with current certification in ACLS Provider
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Must be aligned with us for BLS Instructor
- Complete the ACLS Instruction Essentials Prior to Course
- Purchase the 2020 ALS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 Manikins with Feedback Devices, or new Prestan Manikins
- Airway Manikin for Airway Intubation Training, OPA, NPA, ET, LMA etc
- Dart Sim or Similar EKG Simulation Program or Laerdal ALS Manikin
- Well versed in EKG Rhythms, medications, and treatment guidelines.
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
- Any required equipment to Teach ACLS as per the guidelines.
Instructors can align with EMS Training, LLC and teach there own classes or teach for us at one of our locations, where you will be compensated for your time.