American Heart Association
BLS Instructor Course
The EMS Training LLCs BCLS Instructor Certification course trains participants to teach CPR and Basic Life Support to the community.
Who should take this course?
Healthcare Providers with current certification in BLS Provider
- Must be at-least 18 years of age or with an adult
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online Prior to Course
- Purchase the 2020 BLS Instructor Package with Digital Video
- Purchase the 2020 Manikins with Feedback Devices, Prestan
- Provide a First Name, Last Name, Email and Phone Number
Instructors can align with EMS Training, LLC and teach there own classes or teach for us at one of our locations, where you will be compensated for your time.
BLS Instructors can teach Heartsaver Programs, CPR, AED, Bloodborne pathogens, and First Aid
Were offering ACLS & PALS Instructor course hybrid/online
Call us to set up this class.