The EMS Trainng LLC’s Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certication Online course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). Students needs a good internet to particpate in the course.
ACLS Certification Online Course
- For healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Need BLS with your ACLS we can incoporate BLS and you come into the office for an skills session. same day eCard Certification and lamination services available.
Need a Review? First Time Taking ACLS?
Schedule a Review Course to prepare you for ACLS, Call 347-719-2771 to schedule your review Course
ACLS Review Course Topics (Zoom Online Course)
- EKG Recognition and Review
- ACLS Medication Review
- Anatomy and Physiology Review
- Review ACLS Algorithms
- Practice cases and Rhythms
Scheduling for Online Courses are extremely flexibble and you can learn in the comfort of your home at your own pace.