Basic Cardiac Life Support
The EMS Training LLCs BLS Certification course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). Students can complete the classroom portion via Zoom onlline session and come into the office for skills and exam. We offer same day eCard Certification and lamination services for free!!
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
“First time ACLS i was nervous and Candice was patient and amazing!! she took her time and even did a review session with me over zoom!!”
Jessia Jones RN
“Really knowledgeable and not a long class at all. Candice was great!”
“Absolutely loved this place ! My instructor Candice was great! Trained me on BLS (CPR and AED) great communication, professional, what a friendly environment and the office was open on a Sunday afternoon was so convenient for me .So happy I found this place and most definitely will refer my friends family and co workers !”