Here is a list of all our course offerings
Basic Life Support Certification Courses
- BLS Provider Certification
- BLS Certification Renewal
- BLS Online
- BLS Instructor Course
- BLS Certification Skills Session
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification Courses
- PALS Provider Certification
- PALS Certification Renewal
- PALS Certification Skills Session
- PALS Instructor Course
Advanced Life Support Certification Courses
- ACLS Provider Certification
- ACLS Certification Renewal
- ACLS Certification Skills Session
- ACLS Instructor Course
- EKG & Pharmacology
EMS Training NY is an Authorized AHA Training Site we conduct BCLS, ACLS, and PALS Certifications, we have online and in person options call/text 347-719-2771 to register for classes. We offer Same day eCard Certification with free eCard Lamination!! for our in person courses. If you want to book a class for your self or your organization please give us a call. Don’t see a date were open or your course you can request a course on any day of the week that we are closed by calling us. Call us to schedule you Bundle Course ACLS/PALS or BLS/Pals Bundle.
We are located in the center of the third ave shopping district, close to Lincoln Medical Center and all major transportation. if you get lost or have trouble accessing the office suite please give us a call or text us.
all payment types accepted!! call us to register for your class today!!!
email email@example.com or call 347-719-CPR1
Refund and Rescheduling Policy
- Refund requests for classroom-based courses must be made 2 Days (48 hours) before your original course start time.
- All refunds will be subject to a fee of 4% to cover the cost charged by our credit card merchant processing company.
- You are limited to 1 free reschedule requests per registration.
- Reschedule requests must be made before your course start time.
- No refunds will be given once a class has been rescheduled.
- All product sales are final and no refunds will be issued upon completion of sale.
- Be on time to attend – Tardiness of 15 minutes or less considered. Please Call if you are running late to class
- In-Person Students are subject to be observed by other online Students Via Zoom.
- Students will not be photographed or recorded without their expressed consent.
- Instructors will contact students not in attendance
Veteran Owned Small Business ♦ Woman Owned Business ♦ Black Owned Business
Licensed and Registered Business
Accredited AHA Training Site TS-11588
American Red Cross Authorized Training Provider
ASHI Training Center ID# 2101724
DUNS Number 075168318
NYS DOS ID 4870918 EMS TRAINING, LLC
in Bronx County Est in 2015
NYS SDVOB 221408,
SAM Registration: SAM E52ZU6KFSBB8 CAGE/NCAGE 9AB71