EMS Training, LLC is looking for a Part time NYS CLI’s and CIC for our ems programs
The role of the Lab Instructor/Educator is to guide students through the practical skills sessions of the program.
- Assures that all students are instructed skills properly according to NREMT Guidelines
- Assures adherence to NREMT Course Guidelines, Program polices, and Facility Rules.
- Maintains consistency and conformity when demonstrating skills
- Assures that students are supervised during skill practice sessions to maximize practice time and minimize lecture time
- Be a good role model for student
- Bring problems to the attention of their immediate supervisor
- Be an objective evaluator for the skill examinations and evaluations, offer constructive feedback and remediation to students.
- Maintains records of student’s performance and activities during skill sessions
- Maintains knowledge of program goals
- Maintains current knowledge of the professional discipline and educational methodologies through continuing professional development
- Maintain EMT Certifications
- CLI’S and CIC’s requires a commitment that they teach min of one class a year to maintain certification and alignment with the course sponsor.
Two (2) years of current and active clinical experience as an EMT
HS Diploma required Associates’ Degree preferred
Proficient instruction, supervision and evaluation
- EMT or Paramedic
- NREMT Certification
- PHTLS Instructor
- AHA BCLS Instructor
- AHA ACLS Instructor
- AHA PALS Instructor
- NAEMSI Certification
- NYS CLI or CIC
- 25.00 to 30.00 hourly for CLI and 35.00 to 45.00 hourly for Certified CIC
- Employee discount on all our courses and with our Partner ARES Med Solutions
Job location, Bronx
Bronx EMS Academy Schedule
after school on DOE property. instructor is expected to travel to clients location to perform the training. there are skills days and lecture days, 9th-11th Grades. Classroom management skills is a plus when teaching in HS environment.
Tue 2:45pm -4:45pm
Wed 2:45pm to 5:45pm
Thur 2:45pm to 5:45pm
Length: Seasonal (During the School Year) Off in Summer
Instructors can also teach our other programs as well during the summer or when not teaching EMS Academy Courses. we have alot of opportunities to teach and learn other courses.
Benefits: Discounts on AHA Renewals and Original Courses for instructor and there family.
To apply please send your resume, certifications, cover letter to email@example.com attn: lab instructor.